Tech news, tips, tricks & tutorials

  • Godaddy Cpanel not opening india

    Is godaddy cpanel secureserver.net down in india?

    Everything was fine for the entire day. The problem started in the evening when I had to make a minor change to a txt file. The work was small but the problem ahead was a big catastrophe!

    Cpanel was not opening on using port 2082 and port 2083, and I was not able to access the cpanel using cpanel.yourwebsite.com too. Afterall, why was this happening? I was left clueless.

    Note: If you aren't having any problems using cpanel, this article is not for you. This article collects my personal experiences of being locked out of my own cpanel and godaddy's My account section for a whole day.

    I cleared cookies, cache and re attempted to login to cpanel but the result was this.

    Is godaddy cpanel secureserver.net down in india?


    I then turned off cloudflare protection on my website and still I had no benefits. I, now raised my eyebrow on Godaddy thinking if godaddy's cpanel / secureserver.net service is down in india? But the reality was something different.

    Then I came across an awesome website: Down For Everyone Or Just Me -> Check if your website is down or up?(http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com ) I checked the cpanel url using this site and it said that the site is just down for me. -------This gave me the conclusion.

    The clash is in between my isp and godaddy. Either ISP blocked secureserver.net or secureserver.net by mistake blocked the isp. This could be due to a confusion or human error or a botnet running on some indian computers.


    The fix: 


    1) Download Hotspot shield from here

     2) Install it
    >>

    3) You will get a window like this.


    Is godaddy cpanel secureserver.net down in india?


    If your problem was solved, comment down.
    Problem persists in Jio, airtel, vodafone, idea.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment