Tech news, tips, tricks & tutorials

  • Income tax india efiling website not opening india

    Is income tax india efiling website down in india?

    Everything was fine for the entire day. The problem started in the evening when I had to check the status of a client. The work was small but the problem ahead was a big catastrophe!

    Member area was not opening on using port 2082 and port 2083, and I was not able to access the members area using incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in too. Afterall, why was this happening? I was left clueless.

    Note: If you aren't having any problems using income tax india efiling, this article is not for you. This article collects my personal experiences of being locked out of my own efiling account and tax india's My account section for a whole day.

    I cleared cookies, cache and re attempted to login to members area but the result was this.

    Is godaddy cpanel secureserver.net down in india?


    I then tried rebooting my router but still Income Tax India Efiling website was not opening. I, now raised my eyebrow on Income Tax India Efiling thinking if the service is down in india? But the reality was something different.


    Then I came across an awesome website: Down For Everyone Or Just Me -> Check if your website is down or up?(http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com ) I checked the website url incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in using this site and it said that the site is just down for me. -------This gave me the conclusion.

    The clash is in between my isp and incometaxindiaefiling. Either ISP blocked incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in or incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in by mistake blocked the isp. This could be due to a confusion or human error or a botnet running on some indian computers.


    The fix: 


    1) Download Hotspot shield from here

     2) Install it
    >>

    3) You will get a window like this.


    Is godaddy cpanel secureserver.net down in india?


    If your problem was solved, comment down.
    Problem persists in Jio, airtel, vodafone, idea.

    1 comment: